Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So... What is Leaflet?

To put it simply--Leaflet is my baby whom I love very much! I can't believe that it has actually been a year since I launched my small crafting business into the craft fair world. It has been a very exciting and eventful 2012 through 2013 year thanks to all of my family, friends, and loyal customers.

Why the name Leaflet?

I'm not really a nature girl, but I always loved the look of leaves. Leaves are basically decorating trees, and we crafting peeps love embellishments, don't we? It took me a while to think of a name to change from my former name Bliss Earrings (my earring-only 'business' I had for fun in high school). I wanted to evolve from just earrings and move on to...well, every single craft that I could think of! So why not something cute like "Leaflet"? It was a name that I could define on my own. The name change symbolized a season of growth for me, and I'm hoping this season will never end for Leaflet.

Through this blog, I would like to bring you along for Leaflet's journey as I will be posting--hopefully--quite frequently! I will be featuring my jewelry/stationery along with some other products. If you haven't already, "like" our Facebook page! And follow us on Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment