Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Review: Crafter's Clearance Sale

This event was probably one of the hardest for me to be at--cheap craft supplies EVERYWHERE. Luckily, I made it out with only a couple new things...

Leaflet's booth was tagged red with a bunch of sales. Thank you to all the customers who took advantage of our "Spend $20, get a free necklace" deal! We'll probably have different kinds of those rewards throughout the craft fair season (which I'm totally psyched for, by the way). The next time Leaflet will be selling craft supplies is at the Rubberstamp Expo on September 28 at the Blaisdell. It is coordinated by the same company who organized this event. 


A very big THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU to my boyfriend, Kekoa. He stayed with me all day, calmed me down when I got crazy, and he even did a coffee run for me. 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment