Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Promise rings are corny

The only piece of jewelry that I wear every day is my not-a-promise-ring-I-guess-it's-just-an-I-love-you-ring from my boyfriend, Kekoa. Kekoa personally believes that promise rings are corny, and I kind of agreed (Shhh, don't tell him..., but whenever someone asks if he bought me the ring, I just tell them it's a promise ring out of convenience). We just wanted to get a simple accessory to wear on our [right] hand so we would be reminded of how much we love each other and to show our commitment to our relationship. 




It took us several weeks to decide on a ring for me (in that time we also ordered a a sterling silver band for him). We wanted it to be simple and dainty, and we definitely found what we were looking for! We ended up ordering this hand-made, sterling silver flower ring from an Etsy shop based in Canada: June Designs. Joelle, the shop owner, is an amazing designer, and she was so friendly in our conversations--making sure our order was perfect. I was so excited when the package finally arrived in Hawaii. I was also so relieved to see that my not-a-promise-ring-I-guess-it's-just-an-I-love-you-ring was even prettier in person! Hopefully, maybe an engagement ring is in our future? *Hint*hint* *cough*cough* *wink*wink*

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment